Fortune Security Company Limited is positioned to tackle the 21st-century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safeguard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Training Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, convene and deliver security training courses and workshops.
- Design courses with the overall intention of improving the competence of operatives.
- Keep up to date with developments in training methodology and security issues.
- Reviewing of courses across of Fortune Security programme.
- Ensure the efficient administration and smooth running of the courses convened.
- Must regularly liaise with Operations department to identify training needs of the guard force.
- Regularly organize and carryout on-site training of the guard force.
- Develop a feedback mechanism to confirm effectiveness of the training on the guard force by visiting locations.
- Carryout weekly trainings of the Patrol Supervisors and Recruiters.
- Represent the company at training events and other networks and forums.
- Carry out any other assignment that may be directed by the Commandant or Managing Director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.