Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Stores / Material Management
Requisition ID: GbokoStores3
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Material Management/Stores
Reporting to: Plant Director
- The store manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all warehouses and store.
- Ensure that relevant records are properly maintained and internal control systems are functioning.
- Manage and maintain adequate supplies of parts and materials to meet operational requirement. Receive replacement stocks of parts, materials and equipment, ensuring that these are correct in terms of number and specification and also timely in accordance with the operational needs.
- Interface with end-users in re-opening stocks as required to ensure that the optimum levels of required parts, Materials and equipment are maintained. Review of out-standing orders and ensure delivery with a limit.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field.
- At least eighteen (18) years of experience in warehouse/Material & store management.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing sector is preferred.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online