Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Organize field work and assign technicians and staff specialists to task.
- To collaborate with HSE to ensure HSE guidelines are properly and correctly implemented in sites.
- To create a work breakdown Structure for daily work schedule, based on management agreed methodology for the site work.
- Awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the EMS and OHS, including the benefits of improved performance and associated opportunities for improvement of processes assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in road construction and proficiency in the use of MS project and other relevant software is essential.
- B.Sc Engineering, Oil & Gas Operations, HSE Audits & inspections, Project Engineer, Project Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online