Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Level Coordinator
Location: Abuja / Lagos / Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead all project ICT initiatives and deployment.
- Ensure that all members of the infrastructure and service support team fully understand their roles/responsibilities and how their performance will be measured.
- Ensure that all members of the ICT infrastructure and service support team are fully aware of objectives and they all understand how their input contributes to these objectives.
- Provide timely reports on service issues and escalate to ICTM in a timely manner
- Establish effective communications within the ICT sub team which ensures an open flow of communication upwards, downwards and sideways.
- Maintains close relationships with cross functional colleagues across the group.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with the leadership team of the group.
- Continuously seeks for opportunities to improve system performance through technology and working practices.
- Challenges conventional thinking through analysis and comes up with better/cheaper/faster alternatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other numeric discipline.
- ITIL v3 Certifications.
- Microsoft Environment Certifications (MCSE,
- Project Management Certifications.
- Microsoft Azure related Certifications.
- Microsoft 365 Certification.
- Candidate should have a high level of supervisory and inter-personal skills.
- IT Service delivery and Infrastructure management techniques to enable the candidate maintain existing IT infrastructure and manage the IT support services team, foster innovation and ensure that IT supports the business adequately.
- B.Sc Computer Science/ Engineering/other numeric discipline, ITIL v3, MCSE, Microsoft Azure related, Microsoft365, Project Management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online